Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tea with Mrs. B Holiday Etiquette and Tea Party for the Entire Family
Sunday, November 11, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Holiday Etiquette and Tea Party for the Entire Family
Begin your child’s journey into the holiday season with Tea with Mrs. B. Children are invited to learn about healthy eating and holiday manners with a fun filled event with DC’s own Mrs. B, who is known to inspire lifelong lessons in etiquette, poise and good manners - intermingling traditional with modern manners and etiquette in a most entertaining fashion. Learn More About Mrs. B
Tea with Mrs. B includes:
- Mrs. B will discuss the importance of holiday gatherings and appropriate behavior
- Healthy holiday eating suggestions from Chef Ferrier and his culinary team at The Fairfax
- Cooking or culinary demonstrations with Chef for parents and children focusing on holiday meals and treats for children
- Family photos with Mrs. B while children are dressed in their best
- Tips on how to make a memorable event and tricks to prepare your children for the holidays
- Gift to take home
When & Where
The Fairfax at Embassy Row
About The Fairfax at Embassy Row
Opening in 1927, this 259-room hotel has long been known as the premier luxury hotel for business and leisure travel in Washington, D.C. Located along “Embassy Row” in the lively DuPont Circle neighborhood, The Fairfax is convenient for frequent or first-time visitors to the area. The Fairfax can accommodate up to 250 guests for a lavish wedding or event in The Ballroom. Additionally, The Fairfax offers flexible, state-of-the-art meeting spaces perfect for groups of 10-250. For more information, please visit:
Great holiday gift idea. Tickets for the Capital Wine Festival, a 10 week dinner series with wineries from around the United States. Each dinner takes place on Tuesday, January through March. Make your reservations now by calling 202 835-2100. Visit www.capitalwinefestival.com for more details.